Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So so much dust...

Friday is my last day in this house until Thanksgiving, so naturally I've been cleaning my room and deciding things I need to pack. Today I finished my desk, so it's nice and organized really for the first time in about ten years. There was SO MUCH DUST under everything, and on top of everything, and permeating EVRYTHING! AUGHH!! So I stole the feather duster for the evening. I don't think it was. Now I'm seeing dust on everything I didn't just go over.

I think I'm mostly prepared for the move. The thing I'm most worried about at this point is my audition, but I have a few more days to prepare for that. I just want to make sure I have everything printed out before I leave, because I don't exactly know what the deal is with printing things, and I don't want to have to figure that out on a tight deadline...

Tomorrow I order headshot prints and get socks and fun colored tights. (The socks are because I don't have a single pair of socks that don't have a hole in them, and the tights are because want them ^^)

Sorry for the choppiness of this post, I'm trying to write while singing to keep my voice warm and limber. This makes it difficult to concentrate on what I'm writing.

Days until I Leave: 3
Books I've read this summer: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment