Friday, September 18, 2009

I should be sleeping right now, but...

It's the last night I'm staying in my room before I can no longer call it mine. I'll be able to sleep in the car, so who cares if I sleep tonight or not. I just have to make sure to not fall back asleep when I wake up in the morning.

I already filmed a video about this (that I will probably not have time to edit/upload tomorrow but oh well), so I feel like I've exhausted what I have to say about it. After thinking, I feel like I have an impossible amount of work left. Eargh...

I'll get it done, I'm sure. Now, to sleep in my bed for the last time until November (unless I come home for homecoming next month, which is possible).

Days until I leave: 2/3
Books I've read this summer: 20.8 (Only a few chapters left in Catcher in the Rye).

No comments:

Post a Comment