Monday, September 21, 2009

Living the College Life

It's been three days since I moved in, and I think I'm finally adjusting. The dorms are actually really nice, a lot nicer (and bigger) than the ones I stayed in during SPOP. And this hall has a piano. I am surprised at myself for not taking advantage of my first two roommateless days to blog (she moved in late), but I was just too tired and too busy meeting people (and re-reading old favorite webcomics...). So now I'm typing up a blog at a furiously fast pace before my roommate discovers what I'm doing, while she's distracted trying to make the alarm on her iHome work. She'll probably just figure I'm writing to somebody, anyway. Because, in a way I am. It's open to everyone, it's just that no one knows it's here. But whatever, I don't want to talk about that right now.

I've been having a lot of fun here, meeting new people and everything. Tomorrow I have my mega-audition in the evening. I'm feeling pretty good about it. Better than I have for any other audition. Hopefully, I'll feel the same way tomorrow at 8 pm.

I need to wrap this up because my roommate needs to go to bed (she has dance placement auditions early tomorrow). I can't do the counters anymore because they're no longer applicable (I've already left and it's not longer summer). I can't think of what else to do now... I'll figure it out later...

No comments:

Post a Comment