Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Expulsion

So I've decided to bring a bit more culture or something into my blog by posting my poetry. The following is just some artistic vomit I typed up in ten minutes, so don't expect it to be brilliant or anything.


Numb to all the happenings
Of what of why of where
Numb to all the people who pass.
Through my selfish sufferings
I've learned to never care
About the things I'm told I lack.

And this is
A goodbye
A goodbye to all who questioned
My little lullaby.
And this is
A goodbye
To no one in particular.

I have felt the distance
I have felt the growing shame
Of knowing who I can and cannot face.
Nobody can see what
I long to remember
But I assure you that is not the case

And I've told you
That I love you
But I'm not sure if you knew
How much I meant it.
And I know you
Might not follow
The things that I am just about to say.


This was also posted on my deviantART account, because there people will actually read it. But hey, why not x-post here too?


No comments:

Post a Comment