Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Belated Update

The show closed on Sunday, almost a week ago. I actually went to the closing party, where I finally got to talk to some of the actors. I still felt out of place because I hadn't bonded with them as a fellow actor during the run of the show. I don't want to let that happen again, so I need to get my ass in gear for my mega-audition at school. I know, talk is cheap, but whatever.

I also got paid, and after depositing the check (cheque? or is that only how Brits and Canadians spell it?) I immediately spent it on a new video camera, which should be arriving next Thursday. I may or may not make another video before then. We'll see.

The past two days my life has been free of parents because they were off doing other things. Yesterday I was completely home alone all day (why didn't I take that opportunity to make a video? Oh, right, because I'm lazy.) and today I spent the day with my sister while our parents went on a hike in San Francisco. We each had half a pie and most of a can of whipped cream. I really hope I have time to exercise tomorrow.

It just sank in that I ate half a pie today, in the span of about three hours. Oh my god. I am such a glutton.

No comments:

Post a Comment