Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why, technology, why?

Even though something SEEMS to be working fine, doesn't mean it actually IS. My Zen, although it is again perfectly capable of turning on and playing music, refuses to connect to my computer. This means I cannot take music off of it to put on my computer, and I cannot put new music on it. In any normal circumstances, this would be mostly fine, and I would probably just go ahead and reformat so that I could start over. Unfortunately, I recently got a new computer, and have yet to back up my music with the albums that I borrowed. Some of my favorite music was borrowed albums! :(

I know this is my fault because I kept putting off backing up the music, but I can still be sad about it. And now it's going to be that much more work to put everything back. Grr...

In better news, I went to a pirate festival today for Father's Day. My dad loves that sort of thing, so what better way to spend the day, right? It was basically a free-admission Ren Faire with more pirate hats, i.e., very fun but exhausting. Afterward, we stopped by my grandma's house because she happens to live right next to where the festival was, and I learned that my dad got arrested a lot as a teenager (he was a troublemaker...).

No comments:

Post a Comment