Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Crazy Scheme of Mine

Alright, blog take 2. Or maybe three, it depends on how you want to count it. Either way, this is not the first blog I've ever had, and it likely will not be the last. But still, I will persist, and try to keep some sort of record of my life. Even if this does end up being deleted. But whatever.

Regarding the title of this blog; okay, so maybe I'm not officially a high school graduate yet, but graduation is in two days, and I doubt that anything will happen between now and then. And besides, I can always change the title later, right? I certainly hope so. Although, if I do that, then people in the future will probably be a bit confused when reading this first post, and I talk about the title mentioning that I'm a high school graduate when, in fact, it does not. Well then, as a message to future people reading this blog, because I doubt it will gain any readers at all before the title is changed anyway (I do like to change things up occasionally), the blog title at time of writing was "Diary of a High School Graduate," regardless of the fact that at the time of writing I am not an official high school graduate yet, but will be soon enough.

Speaking of that, I have graduation practice in the morning. Although it's not for about 11 and a half hours. So I have time to write this and still sleep.

I guess I'm starting this now because I am extremely impatient. I was going to wait until I had actually graduated to start this, but since immediately after graduation I'll be entertaining relatives and then hopping on a boat for the night, I don't think I'll have time to start a blog, or even post an entry until the next day. So I'll start it now. It's close enough, and today felt enough like summer to count for something.

So now I suppose my next move is to post this, then keep writing and see what happens. I really hope this doesn't flop like everything else I've ever done in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment