Thursday, June 18, 2009

Totally Fine and Banking Bonanza

I really didn't need to panic so much... After my Zen lost all charge, I just plugged it in to charge it and it turned right back on fine. I didn't lose any music or anything. I'm listening to it right now. What I do need to do is put all my music onto my computer, especially the albums I don't own. I should do that, like, now...

Today I set up my bank account for college. With my mom, of course. I don't think I'm ready to handle that kind of thing on my own yet. But it was exciting, and now I have a checking account, as well as a brand new savings account! Whoop-de-doo!
But seriously, we spent exactly two hours at the bank setting it up, and it was really boring apart from the me-now-having-access-to-money-and-my-own-credit-card part. But for my own good, I really shouldn't touch any of that money until the quarter begins in September. 'Cause, y'know, it's for school. Tuition and housing and stuff. And I kind of need that.

Before the whole being-at-the-bank-all-day thing, I finished reading Paper Towns. I absolutely love that book! And I just happen to look pretty much exactly like Margo Roth Spiegelman as she is described in the book (blue eyes, kinda curvy, bony fingers, and my hair could very easily become short and chestnutty with bangs). So I need to be sure to find out about auditions for the screenplay that I hear John Green is writing. Consider that a note to self.

It finally feels like summer to me. It didn't while I was on my trip in the mountains. But now it does. And I am enjoying it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment