Friday, June 19, 2009

I apologize for how vague this is

If I had a car, this would not be a problem right now. It would be assumed that I would drive myself, and I would, and I would not have to make any phone calls about it. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Damn you, cars, damn you for being so expensive. Also, if I wasn't so socially retarded, this wouldn't be a problem. Or perhaps if I hadn't lived in the same stupid little sheltered town for my entire life. Or if my parents hadn't been so good to me. That's what really messed me up, my parents are too good. They sheltered me too much. And now I have to go out into the world and make unneccessary phone calls. If they had gotten me a phone with free nights and weekends, that might have also helped this not be a problem now.

No comments:

Post a Comment