Sunday, May 16, 2010

Storytime

So I'm looking out my window, and I see this couple walking by, and they're holding hands, and then the girl lets go and the guy puts his arm around her and she wraps her arms around his waist, and then I thought "that looks like it would be a really awkward way to walk" and I think about is some more, and I realize, yeah, I've tried to walk that way before with my arms wrapped around somebody else's waist and it is an awkward way to walk, it's an awkward way to just stand around even, but they keep walking, and all of a sudden, I see this raccoon walk behind them, not like right behind them but maybe like 20, 25 feet away, and I realize that's the first time I've seen a raccoon out in broad daylight.


Days Until Summer: 24
Random fact of the day: That was a really long run-on sentence.

2 comments: