Monday, May 3, 2010

Penny For My Thoughts

I have a midterm tomorrow that I haven't really studied for. I'm not too worried about it, and I'm not sure if that should worry me. I feel like the test is going to be harder than I think it will, but somehow I can't bring myself to go study more. I looked over the information, I can't think of what else to do.

Sometimes I intend to do things like studying when all I really want to do is play computer games, and then I end up just looking at pages of things with no relevance to anything for hours, which is less productive than even playing the games would be. And then I realize it's almost 10:00 and I shouldn't start a game because I'm going to want to go to bed soon.

I managed to find the sheet music for my audition song for Into the Woods for free on some website. That was pretty cool.

I really need to take a shower. My bangs are all greasy and disgusting. Ick.

Those are just some things going through my mind right now.

Days Until Summer: 37
Hours Spent in My Chair Today: 10, roughly

No comments:

Post a Comment