Monday, April 26, 2010

Nothing of Much Interest

I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't do much the past two days. Yesterday I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, surfed the 'net, played RollerCoaster Tycoon for a few hours, ate dinner, played more RollerCoaster Tycoon, watched Desperate Housewives while 'net surfing some more, and then went to bed. Exciting, I know. Today I got up, got dressed, went to class, came back and surfed the 'net, remembered about boobquake and changed my shirt, proceeded to read more of the blog posts from the creator of boobquake, worked on my paper for sociology, read more boobquake blog (which is called "Blag Hag" for future reference), worked on my paper, read more Blag Hag, found an article linked from Blag Hag that gave me the perfect topic for my paper so I finally got down to the business of beginning to write the abstract, read more Blag Hag, surfed, paper abstract, surf, blaghag, paper, blaghag, surf, paper, paper, dinner, paper, finish abstract, blaghag, surf, shower, write blog post, and oh look, we're here in the present! So yeah, nothing super exciting.

I mention this because it explains my lack of anything interesting to talk about.

Days until I visit home: 3
Times I Typed the Word "Binational" Today: 6

1 comment: