Saturday, October 10, 2009

Creative Block (again?)

I would like more than anything to create something funny and exciting for YouTube right now. Something with an actual script and a storyline that requires specific hair and makeup and actual editing instead of just jumpcuts. I would be really happy to do that. But I really have no idea what to do.

I don't think this is the first time I've encountered this problem. In fact, I think I was in this very same situation over the summer

Wait, never mind all of that. I just had an idea!

We'll see if anything comes of in within the next couple of hours. If anyone actually read this thing, then this might be an exciting insight into my thought process. You would know hours before anyone on YouTube did that I was posting a new video soon! You'd be the insiders who knew everything ahead of time. If only you actually existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment