Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Only 2,241 pages left...

...until I am ready to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I absolutely never watch the movie without finishing a re-read of the books first, although Ill let myself see it before finishing Deathly Hallows if I get the chance. I bring this up now because I realize that probably every other good Harry Potter fan is most of the way through watching the movie already, and I am sitting at home in my pajamas, writing a blog. (and taking a break from reading.)

If I didn't have a job, I would probably be done and watching it either now or Saturday with my friends. Grr, job...

And speaking of the job, I've been seeing references to the Wizard of Oz at least once a day for the past week it feels like. This always happens to me when I'm in a musical, always, although usually not with quite so much force. Also, every single song is stuck in my head at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment