Friday, July 10, 2009

on the job

The job's been going well. I get to climb up this ladder and kneel on a platform for several hours each night while occasionally making sure an extremely hot light is pointed at a certain person for a few minutes. Pretty easy, but it tends to hurt my knees and hands. I got a gardening pad for my knees, which helps a little, and I'm trying to find a pair of work gloves that I'm sure I have lying around somewhere.

Today I'm not needed because they're doing a flight rehearsal, so only the fly crew and characters that are flying need to be there. So instead I'm going to a friend's house to have a party for no reason. Those are my favorite kinds of parties now. Mainly because I don't have to worry about getting anyone a gift. I am horrible with gifts.

I have every single song from Wizard of Oz that is not in the movie stuck in my head right now. That is my least favorite part of working on a musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment