Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stressed free write (again?)

Jlkshjriuririroirt

I feel like my brain broke. I feel like I can’t concentrate on anything and I am so overwhelmed with everything I need to do and know and I don’t think I can handle it. I need to find some way to deal with all this but I don’t have the time or the courage to ask people about it and I hafjha;jahjajhsjasjlfjl. I just need to do some button-mashing for now and save the fixing for later. I need to write a class blog entry on something that I don’t understand, and I need to write a presentation on something I don’t understand, and I need to write two papers on more things I don’t understand and I feel like the only class I even know where to begin with anything in is crew. That I’m getting pretty well, but I’m afraid that I’ll have so much to do for that that I won’t have time for anything else. Ahhh!

I just need to stay positive. It’ll all work out in the end. If I just keep persevering and work at it little by little, I can do this. Okay, yeah, I can do this. I don’t need to make A’s all the time anymore; it is okay if I have less. I would like to get at least a B in writing, though, so I can take fiction or poetry instead of 39C. But I can handle 39C if I have to. It will all be okay. I just need to believe and keep working, and it will all be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment