Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fully Immersed in the NaNo

Today is November 7th, exactly one week after the beginning of NaNoWriMo. At this very moment, I have 11,029 words and the start of a very strange story. But that's alright, because NaNo is really more about quantity than quality. I'm starting to feel the pressure to complete my recommended word count every day, especially with assignments starting to pile up and be due, and I have so many things I would rather do than homework. And my crew hours for Threepenny Opera have started, so now I'll have even less free time. Oh well.

I have an essay that I need to start for my writing class, and I have a presentation for a group project due on Tuesday that I haven't even started research for yet. I also need to write an essay for my acting class, and I'm still not sure what the essay is supposed to be about, besides The Laramie Project (what about Laramie, is my question).

In addition to these I need to apply for housing next year and register for my classes next quarter. Oh the joys of being a college student. Bleh.

I'm sure I'll figure it all out in time. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment