Monday, November 30, 2009

End of NaNo, End of the Quarter

Today is the last day of NaNoWriMo. I have less than 25,000 words. Let's just say this was not my year. I've completely failed to keep my blog updated, but I think that's alright considering the people whose blogs I read, and actually have readers also did not update their readers. So I feel less bad about this.

Not only is NaNo ending, but so is the fall quarter at my school. I think I managed to scrape by with passing grades in at least two of my classes. The third one I'm not so sure about, but I'm working on an assignment for that right now that will hopefully help to bring (or keep) that grade up.

I don't have any finals during finals week, so I'll be able to leave early for winter break. I'll probably go home Wednesday of next week on a train with another girl who lives near me.

My final project for my writing class is really exciting. I get to make a video for YouTube. I've already filmed part of it, and I should start editing in case I need to re-film stuff, just because I want to make sure it's good. Yay for making videos again! That was something I also didn't really do this month. Heh heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment