Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 and Winter Quarter

Oh goodness, is it the new year already? Wow, time sure flies!

I'm typing this as a break from the frantic bout of packing I've been doing because my train leaves in less than twelve hours and I hadn't even started yet. At this point I have most of my clothes packed, some toiletries that I never unpacked, and I picked out what I'm wearing tomorrow. I still need to do one more load of laundry and fit in whatever else I need. Mostly odds and ends that are extremely replaceable but would be annoying to spend more money to get more of.

Currently I'm listening to Britney Spears's first album. It makes me happy in that "good ol' days when I was a kid." It's hard to believe this thing is over ten years old now.

Well, that was a nice little break. Off to throw more stuff is suitcases!

No comments:

Post a Comment